Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi from Clara!

Hi everybody! Its Clara. Vietnam is really warm and sunny,a couple days ago we went to the BenThanh market.It was really busy. All the people in the booths were saying buy this buy that!
It was amazing though, the place had everything.We also went to the zoo, the animals were so cute! I really liked the hippos and the deer. I forgot to bring my stuffed hippo though, and take pictures with it. Vietnam is really interesting, but I miss everybody.
BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Silas finally caught a gecko.

2 comments:

Mrs. Enaire said...

Hi Clara! We quickly checked out the family blog yesterday. We have created a page on our classroom blog called "Clara for the Day." Students are going to take turns writing about our day or what they think is interesting!! So, keep and eye on it! Hope all is well and I am working on the Skype thing :) (Also, there is talk of snow tomorrow - that should cool you guys down!)

Unknown said...

Clara -- so glad to hear that you are liking Vietnam! Say hi to the hippos for me.